Summer Truffle Tomme des Croquants
The summer truffle Tomme des Croquants is a small tomme, 14 cm in diameter, 5cm thick and 850 grams in weight. The moulds used in the moulding process give the cheeses their regular and concentric ridges. The soft cheese contains fine summer truffle flakes. The summer truffle Tomme des Croquants is characterised by a rind which is covered with a light white coating. It has subtle and balanced hints of truffle.
The summer truffle Tomme des Croquants is also available in a 5kg format.
- Type of milk: whole cow’s milk, pasteurised.
- Family: pressed uncooked cheese
Summer Truffle Tomme des Croquants:
- Diameter: 14 cm, thickness: 5 cm, weight: 850 g
- Shape: cylindrical
- Appearance: The rind is covered with a light white coating. Cutting open reveals truffle flakes.
- Taste: hints of truffle
- Maturation period: 6-8 weeks
- Fat content: 31% of total weight